[WIP] Norisring by skombijohn - Circuiti extra (extra tracks) - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

fonte AC forum

 

I started building this infamous city course, from skratch, no conversion.
I basically am a absolute beginner with trackmodeling. For quite a time I "dreamed" of being able to create tracks, like the country roads around my house etc.
But never made the step into it..
Since I realized (because of the kn5 exporter before the editor came out) that modeling isn't actually that ultra hard, I made the step and learned quite a few things the last weeks.

So I thought I give it a go with the Norisring.
The reasons I choose it are:
- I live 15 minutes away from it
- Can take real pictures
- Small track
- Few corners
- Quite flat terrain
- Basically surrounded by guardrails

For me it seems like an easier track to do.
Anyway, don't expect anything big or quick.
I also created the thread to keep me motivated clear.png
Here is a first WIP picture:

 

AqyBGuKl.jpg

Edited by Uff
Posted

Spettacolo!! uno dei miei circuiti preferiti dai tempi di toca race driver!!!  :dribble:  :dribble:  :dribble:

Posted

dajeeeeee lo desideravoo da tempoo

  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.