[rFactor2] - RF2 La Mofosa - Sezione DOWNLOAD - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

[rFactor2] - RF2 La Mofosa


Recommended Posts

Posted

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=6842

File Name: RF2 La Mofosa

File Submitter: Alessandro Pollini

File Submitted: 03 Jul 2014

File Category: Tracks

Author : WWD and Perromollao

Fantasy circuit for GT cars or even Kart style, is a fairly simple layout with fast areas and also some areas for good braking.

Recommendations: I prefer to use it without the HDR, I think they have a more natural light.

I hope you have fun

Click here to download this file

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.