Guest Uff Posted July 11, 2014 Posted July 11, 2014 Sorry All For the delay But I am swamped with Real World Job, So Busy after my holiday. I will be working on Casino Riviera this week end and I hope Sunday night to have a least all my textures and shader in place, So Hopefully not to long until I can get a pre Alpha out for you all, Until then some more screenshots might help make the wait easier
Guest Uff Posted July 13, 2014 Posted July 13, 2014 Ok Nice Seems no one wants me to rush this so I have been Back in 3D Max Adding some road makings, Road patches, Zebra Crossings, and More Buildings.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now