Alessandro Pollini Posted June 21, 2014 Posted June 21, 2014 File Name: Autodromo Internacional Algarve File Submitter: Alessandro Pollini File Submitted: 21 Jun 2014 File Category: Track The trees still need more attention , And two materials need changing but can not find them in 3DS Max or the SDK , So will make new UV,s when we have the time to finish it ,41 Pitboxes , 41 Startboxes , Hotlap / Challenge ect all Added , Sector 0,1,2 Added ,Some more tweeks and adjustments will be made ect after community feedback to get it to the 1.0 Final Version ,On the 2 downslopes I have watched many videos and noticed that there was some bumps I have added them to the track intentional , the car now makes the exact same noises as you drive over the bumps as the reference video I used , Also someone mentioned after beta testing that they thought there where more bumps around the track but will look further into to it later on , http://youtu.be/8dgwWuZysK4 One of the best tracks I have drove on AC really challenging to master a great track and a must have ! Click here to download this file
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now