Wesjuh Posted June 20, 2014 Posted June 20, 2014 Does anyone of you know where I can download this mod? I found it on YouTube and it's amazing!!!
Guest Uff Posted June 20, 2014 Posted June 20, 2014 It is a private mod, as you can read in the comments. Also, it should be a Codemaster conversion, as such it won't be allowed here.
Wesjuh Posted June 20, 2014 Author Posted June 20, 2014 It is a private mod, as you can read in the comments. Also, it should be a Codemaster conversion, as such it won't be allowed here. Well, I will start crying then. I defenitely want this mod. When someone has got it, please send me a PM, it will be appreciated.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now