[AC - Track]Green Coast Circuit - Sezione DOWNLOAD - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

[AC - Track]Green Coast Circuit


Recommended Posts

Posted

Nome file: Green Coast Circuit

Autore del file: Alessandro Pollini

File inserito: 12 Jun 2014

Categoria del file: Track



Author : bobskype

Things to fix yet:
- Invisible wall on the inside of the straight away, any ideas on what's causing this?
- Material tweaking
- AI won't leave the pits on their own
- Cameras.ini needs to be set up, and I have no clue what I'm doing wrong
- I would like to change the trees. Not happy, but figure they will work for the time being.



Clicca qui per scaricare il file

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.