MaxHUD display (anche per GP/MX Bikes e WRS) - Page 2 - Kart Racing Pro - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

MaxHUD display (anche per GP/MX Bikes e WRS)

VELOCIPEDE

v1.9.6 out:

• New helmet for MXB, thanks to TheFatController (MXB forum).
  • When pit limiter is used (GPB and WRS only), the gear indicator now turns into a ‘L’ and the input bar for throttle changes shape (davidboda46 suggestion).
  • Fixed the documentation.

DOWNLOAD v1.9.6: https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0BzmU7Qoo77i1Ym96aEtQdmRfMVU  <<-- THIS if for GPB beta6, WRS beta5, KRP beta12/13 and MXB beta1/2/3

• 1 month later...

MaxHUD

v1.9.8 out:
Shows steering in Inputs widget.
New widget to show joypad output.
Other minor changes.

IMPORTANT:
It will erase your current config for the plugin: you'll have to manually reconfigure it (options and widget positions).
To use the steering and the new widget showing the joypad output you have to select the input device and the appropriate axes. Read the .pdf manual.
The joypad widget shows the triggers as combined (even if you're using XInput). I know, it sucks a bit, bit I'm not going to spend too much time on that

For install instructions, plugin configuration, changes in versions and so on, please read the .pdf file in the .zip.  PLEASE. READ. IT.

DOWNLOAD v1.9.8: https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0BzmU7Qoo77i1SzRrYVplOW1KTmM  <<-- THIS if forGPB beta6WRS beta6KRP beta12/13 and MXB beta1/2/3

DOWNLOAD v1.9.3: https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0BzmU7Qoo77i1Rng1dnNiMTNpbGc  <<-- THIS if forGPB beta5WRS beta5KRP beta11 and MXB beta1/2

DOWNLOAD v1.7.0: https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0BzmU7Qoo77i1NmFteENpWW1ha1U  <<-- THIS if forGPB beta4

• 2 weeks later...

DOWNLOAD v1.9.9: https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0BzmU7Qoo77i1d09yTERjRDJLVk0  <<-- THIS if for GPB beta6, WRS beta6, KRP beta12/13 and MXB beta1/2/3

v1.9.9 out:

• Added HUDRumble to enable rumble on XInput devices.
  • For GPB/MXB, HUDInputs now show the “lean input” and the steering angle.

IMPORTANT: the rumble stuff has been tested on GPB only (and very briefly). Read the manual for the details (it saves you asking here and me replying "It's in the manual").

• 2 weeks later...

v1.9.9c out:

• Updated for KRP beta14.
  • Fix bug: MaxHUD.log was never erased (hence growing over time). Now it’s erased at startup.
  • Fix bug: starting the game and exiting right after (i.e. without going to track) was messing up the MaxHUD.ini file (possible loss of parameters).

• 1 year later...

nel primo post

V2.0.4 (2016/10/08) out:
  • Does not work with MXB beta4, use v2.0.2b for it.
  • Fix HUDRadar bug (likely introduced with v2.0.3).
  • Workaround for GPB/WRS bug (SessionState not going to in-progress after semaphore).

• 8 months later...

nel primo post

v2.0.8 out (2017/06/19):

• HUDSuspensions: warning sign when suspension is bottoming out + configurable threshold (not for KRP of course).
  • HUDMap: cosmetic changes (lines for finish/trap/split points, plus arrow for track direction).
  • HUDJoypad: cosmetic changes.
  • HUDRadar: cosmetic changes (flying markers are now triangular).
  • HUDHelmet: rotation factor has now finer settings (10deg steps). You’ll need to redo all the settings of this widget.

Hi all,
this plugin allows to put on screen a variety of widgets as show in the below images.

EACH WIDGET CAN BE CONFIGURED AND HIDDEN, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO USE THEM ALL.

For install instructions, plugin configuration, changes in versions and so on, please read the .pdf file in the .zip.  PLEASE. READ. IT.

DOWNLOAD v2.0.9:  <<-- THIS if for GPB beta13, WRS beta12, KRP rel4 and MXB beta7

IMPORTANT: If you get a warning/error about missing dlls, or if nothing shows up once on track, install
Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable Package (x86): once you press Download, select the x86 version "vcredist_x86.exe".

V2.0.9 (2018/01/23) out:
  • Updated for GPB beta13 (no changes for MXB, KRN and WRS).
  • New HUDECU: shows when TC, EB and AW kicks in (GPB only).

• 4 years later...

DOWNLOAD v2.2.6:  <<-- THIS if for GPB beta20, WRS beta14, KRP rel12 and MXB beta17

V2.2.6 out (2022/02/06)

• Updates for MXB beta17.
  • New HUDRumble: this will overwrite your previous rumble settings. You need to reconfigure the settings (at least associate the right XInput device). Read the .pdf help for explanations.