RMS-Randolf Posted May 29, 2014 Posted May 29, 2014 File Name: RMS-F1-2014-EVO V2.0 UP File Submitter: RMS-Randolf File Submitted: 29 May 2014 File Category: Open wheel Mods RMS-F1-2014-EVO V2.0 UP by www.RMS-GT-RACING.jimdo.com new skins,steeringwheels and more Before install,-please delete all from RMS-F1-2014 EVO 1.0 Downloadfile:https://mega.co.nz/#!Exs0TC6L!HgJaVE1yZEAniGbWs3pB73IhMr_hs6gs9Cde2-OCcGk Click here to download this file
blue Posted October 1, 2014 Posted October 1, 2014 Many Thanks for this mod ! I have some issues with replay from the GTR2 menu (not during racing) : for the McLaren the game is crashing and the trace file indicates: "Error loading global material MIRROR", for the Mercedes I do not get the skin properly, seing instead the initial BAR-Honda skin ... but during racing it's ok ... For the McLaren I have tried to put a mirror.dds file in the directory with no succes (it worked with the 1st release of the mod for which I had the same problem, but anyway it was fixed with the updated release). Any idea for solving these issues ? Thanks in advance.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now