Mt. Panorama v0.1 (Bathurst) - Circuiti extra (extra tracks) - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Over the weekend I decided to teach myself how to use the Blender exporter and such to put tracks into AC. This is only my second attempt at it, so don't expect much. I did not make anything on this map. I basically ported it directly off the rFactor format using 3DSIMED. Originally, the track was from NFS: Shift 2.

Issues I plan to fix:
-No normal maps
-No specular maps
-Exposure levels and what not
-Couple corners need smoothing
-Trees have weird shading on them. Is it possible to make the tree objects cast, but not receive shadows?
-Other things I'm not 100% aware of

Thanks to:
-Snoopy for making his blend file available from the Nordschleife
-Hagn for his exporter and documentation
-Sneer for offering up material documentation
-Drowsysam for testing
-Metalmuncher for the UI picture and testing

I hope some of you enjoy it. I'm currently unsure of how Kuno's will treat a track conversion like this, so If I'm in the wrong here, I'm sorry.



85514a80f6.png
5c94f09992.png

Edited by Uff
Posted

Originally, the track was from NFS: Shift 2.

'nuff said.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.