[AC - APPS] AC Cars Tech Data Spreadsheet - Sezione DOWNLOAD - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

File Name: AC Cars Tech Data Spreadsheet

File Submitter: VELOCIPEDE

File Submitted: 05 May 2014

File Category: Miscellaneous



by cooknn

 

When I saw the preview of the multiplayer UI I thought it would be nice to have a way to see all AC cars at a glance and compare technical attributes before selecting whatever car I would be racing in that session. I created the attached spreadsheet in Excel 2013 and can pretty much guarantee that it will look like crap and not work in any prior version. But, if that's not an issue, grab the file and make it yours. This was definitely a labor of love

 

UPDATE: October 30, 2014 for Assetto Corsa RC1 my spreadsheet now includes all the new cars plus new columns for Class and Setup (Y/N). I usually create one setup per car then tweak per track. Anyways I will update the zip file that is attached and include a little YouTube video at the end of this thread so you can see how it works. Enjoy!



Click here to download this file

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.