[AC - Skin]Lotus Evora GX - Larbre Competition (Corvette Skin) - Sezione DOWNLOAD - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

[AC - Skin]Lotus Evora GX - Larbre Competition (Corvette Skin)


Recommended Posts

Guest fkashcrow
Posted

File Name: Lotus Evora GX - Larbre Competition (Corvette Skin)

File Submitter: fkashcrow

File Submitted: 03 May 2014

File Category: Lotus



Yeah, I know the Evora isn't exactly a Corvette, but I think this skin suits it. So much so that I decided to do this skin in HiRes, and I never do that clear.png:thumbsup:

In 2013, Larbre Competition maintained its 100% record of Le Mans 24 Hour finishes with Corvette after its pair of C6.Rs came home fifth and 11th in the GTE Am category.



Click here to download this file

Guest fkashcrow
Posted

If you want it as a GTC just extract it to the GTC skins folder

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.