[rFactor] - RedBull RB6 for Formula Reiza - Sezione DOWNLOAD - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

[rFactor] - RedBull RB6 for Formula Reiza


Recommended Posts

Posted

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=6652

File Name: RedBull RB6 for Formula Reiza

File Submitter: Vitaphone

File Submitted: 30 Apr 2014

File Category: Open Wheel MODs

Here is RedBull RB6 for Formula Reiza Mod + Included Bridgestone Soft Tyres!

Mod Download Link---> http://www.rfactoresources.com/2011/10/rfactor-mod-formula-reiza-10-by.html

Some Bugs for this skin;

I don't add number logos for sidepod fins

I don't add Rauch logos for mirrors

I don't add Puma logos

I don't add Singha Beer logo

I don't add Driver Name & Flag on cocpit

Rear wing right side RedBull cola wrong (Because I can't found true version)

Please extract .zip file copy your rFactor folder and overwrite all files. (Important: If you turn old files, please backup original files!!)

Click here to download this file

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.