PedroPM94 Posted March 8, 2014 Posted March 8, 2014 Hi there. I recently just decided to download all mods from 1990 to 2008, and while i was satisfied to find that 99% of them worked, i was quite pissed off to find that the GP Team 1996/1997 mod crashes my game to Windows no matter which track, which car, which season. I already have re-downloaded the mod, installed in to a diferent disk and folder to no avail. Curious to notice that the 1998 mod from the same group works perfectly. Also as an alternative, are the 1997 mod from WCP and the other 1996 mod on this site good enough?
Mondodimotori Posted April 1, 2014 Posted April 1, 2014 I'm sorry, i don't know anything. But i would be glad if you told me which model did you download for season 1994.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now