[AC - Skin]Ferrari 458 S3 Stones - Sezione DOWNLOAD - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

[AC - Skin]Ferrari 458 S3 Stones


Recommended Posts

Guest fkashcrow
Posted

File Name: Ferrari 458 S3 Stones

File Submitter: fkashcrow

File Submitted: 27 Feb 2014

File Category: Ferrari



I have been a Stones fan most of my life. I saw them first at Memorial Drive in Adelaide, dare I say, in 1973. Then again at Football Park, Adelaide in 1995. I will see them again for a 3rd time in 23 days time. The Stones will open a redeveloped Adelaide Oval with a huge concert 40 years after I first saw them. To say I'm excited is an understatement! Anyway, that's why I did this skin.... Enjoy it!



Click here to download this file

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.