[AC - Skin]Lotus 49 Crows1 - Sezione DOWNLOAD - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

[AC - Skin]Lotus 49 Crows1


Recommended Posts

Guest fkashcrow
Posted (edited)

File Name: Lotus 49 Crows1

File Submitter: fkashcrow

File Submitted: 23 Jan 2014

File Category: Lotus

 


Dean Bailey, the strategy and innovation coach for the AFL team I follow has cancer and is currently undergoing treatment.

I made this Lotus 49 skin for my private use, but decided to make it available to the community as a gesture of support. I doubt anyone from the Adelaide Football Club will ever see it, but that isn't why I made it...

For anyone who is interested: http://www.afc.com.au/news/2014-01-10/coaches-go-bald-for-bails

 

UPdate:

11 February 2014 - Sadly, Dean Bailey passed away last night after battling lung cancer. He was 47. My sympathy to Dean’s wife, Caron and children Darcy and Mitchell.


Click here to download this file

Edited by fkashcrow

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.