[WIP] Circuit of Sneglen by CronusTitan - Circuiti extra (extra tracks) - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Fonte.

 

Hi all,
I'm brand new here, and really kinda to sim racing as a whole. (I played around with the LFS demo a bit awhile ago, but never really got into it for various reasons.) Anyways, I want to try and learn more about track making and modding for AC so I thought I'd start with a simple fictional track. Given my inexperience I thought I'd start off with asking if the basic track design I came up with looks horrible to you guys.

So below is a general idea of what I came up with. I threw in a VW bus (not mine) to start getting a feel for size, but that can/will be adjusted as needed still.

 

jpiC85Q8Ve34D_xs.jpg jbtcChBee7b52W_xs.jpg jFuNyunBbAkMM_xs.jpg jkA5O14lSjK4e_xs.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.