BPR mod 2.4 - GTR3 - GTR2 - GTR by SimBin - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Guest jbjs40
Posted

I just wanted to say Thanks for all the work done in that mod, looks great and just what I wanted however, When DL'd it had corrupted files in Ferrari 355. Or something like that. Anyway can someone address this as I really want it.

Guest jbjs40
Posted

I see that others have had problems as well and hopefully the mod will be touched up. I am excited about this one!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.