[WIP]Formula Ford Ecoboost by F1-Sim-Racer - Open Wheelers Mods - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hi all, F1SR is please to announce we will be completing a Formula Ford Ecoboost mod for Assetto Corsa.

body8_zps3da0f732.jpg

body12_zps6fd1278e.jpg

body13_zps4c490e09.jpg

Edited by Uff
Posted

Velo mi pare quella del video non abbia ala frontale come nella mod, cmq ottimo in ogni caso, gran bel lavoro.

  • 2 years later...
Posted

Hi Velocipede,

 

I love the work you and the F1SR team have been doing!

 

I'm wondering has there been any update on the Formula Ford Ecoboost model for either rFactor2 or Assetto Corsa?

 

It's something I'd definitely pay for!

 

 - Ian

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.