Alessandro Pollini Posted November 6, 2013 Posted November 6, 2013 File Name: HDR Profiles Build 342 File Submitter: Alessandro Pollini File Submitted: 06 Nov 2013 File Category: Patch & addons Author : ToschDue to the changes in this build i don't have to create different profiles for cockpit and "outside" view. Inspired by the new ISI profiles (Mores, Loch Drummond) I've changed the way how I create the settings. The first thing I do is to figure out the exact times for sunrise and sunset. I calculate the time parameters (hdr profiles work with seconds) and paste the values into an predefined hdr template. To get the timing right in devmode is horrible and it gets even worse when DST (Daylight Saving Time) is enabled.I make use of the lowest possible whitepoint. The result is a lot of "action" in the sky. This approach has some problems. All bright stuff is in danger to completely blow into the white. Especially affected are dust clouds and water spray in full sunlight and sometimes the clouds in the sky. Some tracks need a lower white point than others (Palm Beach for example) to reach a good looking picture, so the results may differ. Atm I'm very pleased with the look and feel but there maybe bugs under some circumstances (weather settings, wet track in full sunlight, etc.). Please let me know what's wrong. Click here to download this file
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now