[Race07] - Formula RR Camel Lotus Honda Racing - Sezione DOWNLOAD - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

[Race07] - Formula RR Camel Lotus Honda Racing


Recommended Posts

Posted

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=5749

File Name: Formula RR Camel Lotus Honda Racing

File Submitter: Carlton

File Submitted: 25 Oct 2013

File Category: Open wheel Cars

Someone made the Camel for Formula Master and I loved the car. I suggested that he make one for Formula RR and he said that he only liked Formula Master. So I took it upon myself to make one for Formula RR. I kept the Livery simple just like the car that Ayrton Senna drove. I also included his helmet that he wore while Racing the car.

Put the folder(01012) inside your FormulaRR folder inside Teams. enjoy.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\race 07\GameData\Teams\FormulaRR

Click here to download this file

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.