VELOCIPEDE Posted October 25, 2013 Posted October 25, 2013 http://www.motorsport.com/indylights/news/iracing-with-peter-dempsey/ “It keeps me close to some friends and family back home... Obviously it’s very good for the racing thing, it's been more for enjoyment. I have been looking to compete in the Race of Champions the last two years.” “I think with Bathurst coming out yesterday it’s quite exciting for iRacing. The most fun I had was driving the Pro Mazda car around Bathurst last night” “The tracks in iRacing are very very close to the most realistic you are going to get. You can get away with a bit more on iRacing. It’s the closest you are going to get to driving a real race car.” This post has been promoted to an article
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now