Can't race online - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Guest ivan zoli
Posted (edited)

Hello!

 

 I have a problem with nkPro. When I try to race online, I have the message "client software not not updated....".

Sw V is 1.3.0.1479

 

For what I've understand I need to run nkUpdater to fix it. When I try to do this, I always get the attached message.

I actually have tried this on 3 PC.

One in the signature running Windos 8.1 X64.

One Core2Duo running a fresh installation of Windows 7 Pro x86.

The last a MacBook running Windows7 x86 natively on Bootcamp.

 

Always get the same message.

 

I've thougth some on my network, so I tried disabling firewall and 3 different connections providers (Fastweb, TIN, WIND).

 

I can't understand what's wrong...

 

Can anyone help me to understand what I miss?

 

Thank you

 

Ivan

post-35864-0-55735600-1381784984_thumb.gif

Edited by ivan zoli
Posted (edited)

Ciao Ivan,

usually the netKar updater should do everything by itself, checking your installed version and updating if needed.

I think the latest version available from netKar website is 1.3.0.1534

So I would suggest you to redownload netKar from the official site, and see if it updates by itself.

Should you get problems after this try, please drop me a PM.

Edited by foyol

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.