[rFactor2] - Symmons Plains Raceway - Sezione DOWNLOAD - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

[rFactor2] - Symmons Plains Raceway


Recommended Posts

Posted

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=5701

File Name: Symmons Plains Raceway

File Submitter: Alessandro Pollini

File Submitted: 13 Oct 2013

File Category: Tracks

Author : WHAT21

Layouts included:

Tasmania 365 (V8 Supercar Advertising, Raceday Crowd)

Trackday (Same layout as Tasmania 365 but for general purpose not racing)

Bike (Bike Layout with V8 Supercar advertising and atmosphere)

This beta release introduces the circuit to rFactor2 and therefore may include bugs and various other problems, this being my first release on the platform I wanted to get it out there for people to test and see where I can improve.

I would like to thank Tosch for his hard work on the AIW and HDR profiles for the circuit and ISI for making the game and being available for questions during development of the track.

I Hope you all enjoy the track, i've put a lot of hard work into this and I really think it's paid off.

GetMod should work, I say should because I have been unable to test it due to not having access to a server to test it on.

Click here to download this file

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.