btcc 2007-2011 - Race ON - Race 07 - GTR Evolution - STCC - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Great mod, Thank You for that. But the Volvo c30's have no sound. As these are my favorites can you tell me where I can find the sound for them? I would very much appreciate it. Like I said these are my fav's and I do a lot of racing with them and having no sound is kind of sad. Thanks.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.