rFactor AbsoluteGT v0.4 - rFactor by ISI - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

AbsoluteGT is a compilation mod for rFactor that will be including a wide range of cars, tracks, and features with a full Career mode and an easy to hop into multiplayer. The cars and tracks all come from various modders and I have included credits in and out of the game so you can see who has made them. AbsoluteGT is a full game. The only other thing you'll have to download is Tunngle if you want to play multiplayer. I really enjoyed Gran Turismo and Forza games and wanted something a bit more realistic. That was the reason I started making this game. Also rFactor doesn't have any other mods like this. I hope you enjoy AbsoluteGT and thanks to the modders who have made these great cars and tracks.

My Guidelines

-I will try to make it a easy download and install so that anyone can do it.
-I will try to make it easy to hop into and play for newbies to rFactor.
-I want to make it easy to create a server and play online. No extra downloads.
-I strive to release 1 update every 1-2 months containing around 8 new vehicles and 3 new tracks.
-I will not include any vehicles or tracks that are less than 6 months old unless I have the creators permission.
-I will include a complete credits on all the vehicles and tracks in a text document within the files and also within the Vehicle and Track in game information.

Foto e link rimossi ndUff

Edited by Uff
Posted

Oh, ho pensato che dato che questo sito ha RallyWorld che è andato tutto bene a postare questo qui :whistle:

Se non un amministratore può eliminare questo

Se vuoi giocare meglio affrettarsi e scaricarlo
:thumbsup:

Posted

Sicuramente un MOD che riunisce un sacco di mod esistenti e piste, e sicuramente una guida meglio di quella originale!

Non penso sia regolare, ci vorrebbero mesi per ottenere le autorizzazioni di tutto quello che è stato reperito!

Stiamo a vedere

Posted

Ovviamente chiudo, non serve aggiungere altro.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.