[rFactor2] - Howston HG4 & HG6

Alessandro Pollini

File Name: Howston HG4 & HG6

File Submitter: Alessandro Pollini

File Submitted: 25 Sep 2013

File Category: Cover Wheel Mod

Mirrors will be added tomorrow/later today (right now the mirror on the site is my dropbox). Getmod will NOT work until tomorrow/later today. There's some screenshots on the cars profile page, I'll add them in other locations later.
There's one issue related to the clutch, it will slip when up-shifting results in improper mismatch of revs, this will be in-place until the new drive-line model comes online (no ETA on this).

The Howston HG4 and HG6 are based off the designs of the Lola T70, a successful racing car from the 1960s. In 1965 and 1966, the T70 was the fastest race car in the world, and at that point could outpace a Formula One car. It boasted stable, predictable, handling along with blinding acceleration.

With a pedigree from the Ford GT40, the Lola T70 was tested and developed by World Champion John Surtees. Though designed for endurance racing, it had much success in sprint races, due to superior handling. It is generally considered to be the car which advanced an understanding in racing that increased drag could be an acceptable penalty for increased downforce. The T70 went through many configurations until eventually changes in sporting regulations made the car obsolete.

Click here to download this file

• 4 years later...

You may only download 1 file at a time. Wait until your other download has finished, then try again.

sorry I,m getting this message after my first visit download attempt and every time after. does not matter which download link all downloads are giving the same message and blocking any futher downloads?

Edited by Racingmad