Can't race - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Guest iceRasta
Posted

Hey guys, I have a problem.. When I want to race I got every time this error:

nkprof2sf2.jpg

I have reinstalled the game and and and but nothing worked :(

Posted

Hi,

check your graphics card drivers, update them if they are old.

Let the netKar Pro installer install both the .NET framework and DirectX (it won't change your configuration if not needed for netKar to run).

After this, should the problem be still there, you may try deleting an invisible folder inside ApplicationData named kunos simulazioni, but first check drivers and .NET/DirectX(it should fix).

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.