[GTR2] - Yenko Stinger - Sezione DOWNLOAD - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

[GTR2] - Yenko Stinger


Recommended Posts

Posted

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=5586

File Name: Yenko Stinger

File Submitter: Alessandro Pollini

File Submitted: 29 Aug 2013

File Category: Cover wheel Mods

Author : jd121449

What I would like is for you guys to test the physics and see if you think they are OK or if you want major changes. Any help from any source would be appreciated. There is still no template but I spent many hours mangling a couple of DDS files to come up with what you see. So I guess I could say "What you see is what I got" If anyone would like to create a real template that would be cool. There is a folder labeled Texture Help. If you look at those JPEG's you will see pretty much what can be done now. I did not have time to make a full readme and I will make this a final release soon. Most likely nothing will change except for the physics. The car should show up in the GTC65 and the SCCA_DPROD categories.

Click here to download this file

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.