[rFactor] - DokDenHelder - Sezione DOWNLOAD - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

[rFactor] - DokDenHelder


Recommended Posts

Posted

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=5565

File Name: DokDenHelder

File Submitter: Alessandro Pollini

File Submitted: 19 Aug 2013

File Category: Tracks

Author : nezeiges

DOK Den Helder Kart Track

-------------------------

This is pure whishfull thinking, there will never be a Kart track build in Den Helder because there are a lot of people who are against hobby's which produce a lot of noise.

But we have a cycling track of 1566 meters long and I transformed it into a Kart track for rFactor. It's a fast track with only three righthand corners.

This is the first time I made some objects myself and made my own Xpack, so despite my age I'm still learning

-------------------------

A lot of thanks go to the people who made it possible that we can make our own tracks

BTB Brendon Pywell

3Dsimed Dave Noonan

All the guys that made the Xpacks

-------------------------

Issues

Can't compress GMT's and Textures into Mas files. I've tried it, 3Dsimed loads the track but in rFactor it won't work

AI is the BTB AI so it's not perfect.

-------------------------

I hope you all like the track, if not just delete it from your hard drive.

Click here to download this file

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.