lap timing problem - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Guest Dev Rotter
Posted

Hi everyone,

I would like to know if it's possible to delete one lap time because, I don't know why, I'm reporting a lap of 0:00.384 seconds in a 3km long track.

Is there a way to fix that issue?

Hoping to have been clear I wish a good day to all of you!

Bye-bye!

Posted

If you want to remove the lap time from the netKar rank - http://www-wagenvoort.net/rank you have to click the yellow "caution" icon next to your laptime, and send a line to Jaap Wagenvoort, who will then remove the lap.

To remove a lap from your driver's profile, I guess you should edit your driver's .ndb file - not sure though!

You find your ndb file here:

C:\Documents and Settings\Your_User\My Documents\netKar PRO\drivers\Your_Driver's_Name\Your_Driver's_Name.ndb

Since it is pretty difficult to read and edit, I would suggest to make a copy first.

If you aren't interested in keeping your other laptimes, you may move that file to another folder, and netKar will recreate a new empty one.

Guest Dev Rotter
Posted
Hi, thanks for your quick reply, I've solved the problem deleting all the offline timing.

Thanks again, have a nice day :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.