Guest Brettfan Posted August 6, 2013 Posted August 6, 2013 With rFactor,i like to drive especially the very good Cart Factor 1998 Mod,but 2 weeks ago only i downloaded netKar Pro and tested it with the Formula KS 2 Car on different tracks.Now i understand that netKar Pro is not only named as a Simulation but it is named as a Simulator.Naturally i never had been driving a Formula Car in reality,but i had been driving a Race Kart(100cc,28 hp) and it punished already relatively little driving mistakes like the Formula KS 2 Car in netKar Pro does it also.I am very happy now with netKar Pro.In my opinion,what about driving physics,there is no better Simulator for the PC. I only have the problem,that for installing the Monza RSR track i would need the GTR 2 CD that i haven't.
Guest Uff Posted August 6, 2013 Posted August 6, 2013 You can find it online for very few bucks now: have a look on eBay.
foyol Posted August 6, 2013 Posted August 6, 2013 I fear we have one more problem now with tracks converted from Simbin titles. Look here: http://www.racedepartment.com/2013/07/cross-conversions-open-letter-to-the-community-from-simbin/ I don't know if this letter applies to the past conversions too, or if it is a "from now on". Anyways, bad news..
samh Posted August 7, 2013 Posted August 7, 2013 I have GTR 2 on steam, is it possible to use monza with this or do i need the disc? As for simbin, i'm starting to think f**k em tbh. Their new game is purely designed to rinse as much money from gamers as they can, instead of providing the best driving experience possible. I would have no problem with their pricing model if the game had top notch driving physics, but it's mediocre at best.
foyol Posted August 7, 2013 Posted August 7, 2013 (edited) I have GTR 2 on steam, is it possible to use monza with this or do i need the disc?The agreement between Radiators and Simbin was to allow use of converted work into netKar (Monza track and others) upon CD(DVD) check. I guess Steam copy isn't valid. Just to clear doubts, you may do a search at forum.radiators-champ.com - I hope I am wrong, but it seems to me that the agreement was like that. As for simbin, i'm starting to think f**k em tbh. Their new game is purely designed to rinse as much money from gamers as they can, instead of providing the best driving experience possible. I would have no problem with their pricing model if the game had top notch driving physics, but it's mediocre at best.I don't know Simbin titles enough to agree or not with you. Anyway they choose pricing model and game quality. We then decide to buy or not Edited August 7, 2013 by foyol
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now