[rFactor2] - Tokyo Street Circuit - Sezione DOWNLOAD - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

[rFactor2] - Tokyo Street Circuit


Recommended Posts

Posted

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=5531

File Name: Tokyo Street Circuit

File Submitter: INTEL48

File Submitted: 01 Aug 2013

File Category: Tracks

**********TOKYO STREET CIRCUIT********

converted by INTEL48

original auther is unknown

only info I have is, track is from

BMW M3 Challenge

file dates are 11/2009

and only name I can find is

STRECKE WIRD GELADEN

I dont speak german, so maybe someone can tell me what that means

anyway, all credit must go to them

cheers

INTEL48

Click here to download this file

Posted

original auther is unknown

Which is a good reason for NOT publishing it. Anyway, it clearly is a Grid conversion. As such, it is not allowed here.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.