aiuto netkar pro! - netKar PRO Forums - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Ciao a tutti, sono nuovo del forum quindi scusate se sbaglio sezione, detto questo, io volevo acquistare netkar pro il problema è che io ho la postepay e sul sito accetta solo paypal.. ci sono altri modi per pagare?

Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum so excuse me if I'm wrong section, having said that, I wanted to buy netKar pro the problem is that I have the postpaid and on the website only accepts paypal .. There are other ways to pay?

Posted

se nella sezione della scelta carta selezioni "Visa/postepay" la paghi direttamente dalla postepay

Posted

ahh lol.. non so ma non ci ho pensato :c grazie comunque!

Posted

va bene con la postepay io l'ho comprato così!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.