T500 RS settings please - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Guest blaow
Posted

Hello all, I'm new to netkar pro, I'm struggling with getting right the in and out of the game settings for my t500 rs wheel so that it feels and plays propper. Anybody on the forums owns one that could share their configuration. Thank you very much.

Posted

I've played about with it quite a bit and I'm still not sure i've got it perfect, but here are my settings:

Overall Strength 60%

Constant 100%

Periodic 90%

Spring 12%

Damper 6%

My wheel rotation is set to 900 (match the setting of whatever wheel rotation you choose at controller>advanced>device lock in nkpro settings)

If you only use the open wheelers you can set the wheel rotation to 400 to stop it allowing you to rotate the wheel further than it does in the car, but for me it's just easier to leave it always set to 900 so i don't have to change it for other games etc.

I have 'use linear brake' checked as well.

Like i said it's probably not perfect so have a play about with it until you find something you like. Although for me the settings don't seem to make a huge difference on the feeling tbh.

Posted

Oh and in the car setup under 'view' i usually use ff gain 0.7-0.8

Guest blaow
Posted

Great, I will give them a go. Thanks!, really Apreciate it samh.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.