Triple Screen & screen.ini - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Guest Kevko
Posted

Hi. I recently got triple screens and eyefinity setup on netKar. I found screen.ini and changed the first line to "MODE=3".

Game looks great, but the mouse does not click where it is pointing when trying to interact with the setup menu. Is there a fix or workaround for this? Thanks!

Posted

Hi. I recently got triple screens and eyefinity setup on netKar. I found screen.ini and changed the first line to "MODE=3".

Game looks great, but the mouse does not click where it is pointing when trying to interact with the setup menu. Is there a fix or workaround for this? Thanks!

I don't know if this may have anything to do with your problem, but I remember that some users reported a problem with parts of the screen becoming un-clickable (they were placed off screen by the software).

The cause was that the user had modified the size of the OS font. I understand that yout problem is different, but just to try, should you have modified the Windows font size, try to reset it and check if the problem is still there.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.