OcioKart by Euskotracks v1.00

Guest Uff

Hi everybody!

From Euskotracks we would like to present our new "big small project". The reason why it is big is because it is the first time we will recreate a real track. We woulld like to do a good job so we will have to learn lots of things. The "small" parts comes from the fact that it is a 840 m karting track :biggrin:

I came up with the idea last week, when I was downloading car mods for rfactor2 and I saw the e-kart mod. OcioKart is the only karting place in the province of Euskadi where I live so I decided to check in google earth if the satellite photo quality was good enough. To my surprise, the photos were from 2013 and the quality was more than enough to take a try!

Everyhing so far has been done using internet. Google Earth for the layout/terrain and youtube videos for the decoration.

This version is basically a draft of what I hope it will be. However the most important thing, the track itself to drive and have fun is quire realistic. I will go to the place to take pictures, measurements, ... and hopefully sometime this year we will realease a good quality version so that everybody can enjoy this specialty where most of the greatest drivers made their first steps. Especially dedicated to my son who hopefully will take his first steps in this track. Enjoy it!

DOWNLOAD