Help with control - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Help with control


Recommended Posts

Guest FuzzyFassbender
Posted

Ok, this has probably been beaten to death but I didn't find another thread asking a similar question in my search of the the first 3-4 pages on the English forum.

Just downloaded the demo and was wondering if anyone had a recommendation on setup to make these cars more controllable, it feels like I am on ice. I have never driven a open wheel race car IRL but I can't believe they would be so touchy, huge tires but no bite. I have had some high performance cars (various 60's muscle cars, Corvettes, BMW 1 and 3 series) over the years and have been able to push these to their limits on and off track.

I really want to like Netkar, any recommendation?

Posted

f1600 has sculpted tyres, not slick ones, and grip is really low, especially in first laps. F1600 is indeed one of the most difficult cars to handle in netKar, I have always wondered why they choosed it as the demo car. It's scary :) but if you keep on, you will love it!

To make the F1600 more controllable, try using soft springs, thin ARB, tire pressure at the lowest, and add quite a bit of preload (60 - 70 mm). Preload may then be reduced when you feel more confident.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.