[WIP] MG Midget Mk1 1962 by antonmorse - Road/Sport Cars Mods - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Fonte.

This is my first ever attempt at 3D modelling, so I hope to learn as I go along, and I'm trying this with Blender.
I chose the MG Midget as I have owned and raced one a bit about 15yrs ago. Also because it is not seen too often in race sims.
Still a very long way to go, and a lot to learn if this is ever to take to the track, but anyway, thanks to the_meco and Dev Rotter for helping get me started. Here's the early screenshots, still plenty of smoothing and positioning needed but it's on the way:

jJjupf645lvpQ_xs.jpg jbtJH80nxdlpaT_xs.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.