[WIP] Blackwater_Lake by feels3 & KeiKei

Guest Uff

Guest Uff

Mesi addietro feels3 indisse una competizione in cui ciascun utente poteva proporgli un layout per una pista di fantasia. Lui avrebbe poi scelto il vincitore e trasformato la sua idea in un circuito vero e proprio.

Blackwater Lake è il risultato di tale contest, vinto da KeiKei.

Hi folks!

Development on Blackwater_Lake isn’t as fast as I expected. Me and KeiKei are very busy, but we are trying to work on this track as much as we can.

KeiKei did great job with layout, in last weeks he was working on elevation profile, did lot of analysis and finaly got what he want.

In the meantime I did few experiments with buildigns and now we will working on architecture around the track.

First attempt of building modeling and texturing you can see on screenshots below. It’s an architecture preview of our track. (shaders, textures, reflections – all is in an early stage) I hope, we will be able to show you our updates more often, but can’t promise anything.

Enjoy the shots!

jbyt9R0vGR8pm_xs.jpg jC7lepMVt3zkt_xs.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I had very busy and stressful week, but finally I could spend few hours on project.

Few experiments with roads, and some test with buildings and other details. (right click to enlarge)

Enjoy.

*current track version 0.11

jbv6WMDzXKSOjs_xs.jpg jo2pPUH6eCapT_xs.jpg jbfS352WBgG1Kg_xs.jpg

jbsErlUs5nlUti_xs.jpg jblNdw5Y4J9Xbt_xs.jpg jSQ8SmvrhumDj_xs.jpg

jsm4p3U1Azdaj_xs.jpg jbnzf7YZPRsSSP_xs.jpg j0QlhkfpSIG0X_xs.jpg

jbjIeQXrVaP375_xs.jpg

Questo messaggio

• 2 weeks later...