[GTR2] - Petersberg Hillclimb - Sezione DOWNLOAD - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

[GTR2] - Petersberg Hillclimb


Recommended Posts

Posted

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=5260

File Name: Petersberg Hillclimb

File Submitter: Alessandro Pollini

File Submitted: 26 Apr 2013

File Category: Tracks

Author : GTAce

rFactor Version

I’m finally done!

Here it is, my first track for a PC simulation ever.

After over one year of hard work, I can finally release it.

Before someone asks, conversions to other platforms are planned!

Anyway, it all started with me, trying something out in BTB.

There weren’t many hillclimbs out, that really satisfied me (this has changed a bit).

So I was looking on Google Earth for possible roads to recreate.

My dad had the idea to use the road which leads up to the Petersberg in Königswinter, Germany (the place has history, even in motorsports, because Michael Schumacher married there). After I began with a slightly sloppy work, my ambition spurred me to make a proper track out of it.

All right, some things regarding this track:

It’s based on real roads and I used real life material for reference, but I still call it semi-fictional. There’s no hillclimb in real life, there are a lot more plants and trees in reality and some areas wouldn’t be suitable for the spectators. The road layout itself is pretty close though.

I know that I used a lot of typical objects (trees, spectators and other stuff) from several Xpacks. I’m still a noob in 3D modelling and was learning how to use all the given tools while making the track.

Please read the ReadMe file for further information, especially regarding all the wonderful people who helped me creating this, like aleksssk and renntom (love you guys).

I hope you’ll enjoy it and have fun!

Click here to download this file

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.