Can't get Paycode - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Guest RKH404
Posted

Sorry if this is in the wrong Sub-Forum because I'm new to this site and I'm having difficulty navigating through it. I submitted a request multiple times today for my paycode and I have yet to receive it in. I also was wondering if there is anyway I can transfer my email address to a different one? While I can access the address I have NetKar Pro linked too, I no longer use it. Would someone with the ability of helping me mind PMing me? Thanks! :)

Guest RKH404
Posted

Did you check your spam folder?

Spam folder is empty, it's an old AOL email account I no longer use and I've always had issues receiving emails on AOL. I removed all spam filters and everything, still no go. :/

Posted

You can try to contact them from here too: they should easily be able to update your e-mail address.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.