VENDO volante Sparco P270 + altri accessori - Page 2 - Vendo Compro Scambio! - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

VENDO volante Sparco P270 + altri accessori


Recommended Posts

Posted

Volante Sparco P270 venduto, ancora disponibile mozzo adattatore in alluminio per volanti aftermarket a 3 fori per G27 e piastra in carbonio comprendente 6 pulsanti rossi, sfrutta gli stessi connettori del G27 quindi si possono attaccare normalmente alla schedina PCB posta subito dietro la corona del volante

Posted

Tutto venduto, grazie

  • 6 months later...
Posted

Hello, I see you sold the wheel and adapter. I'd like to know wher did you buy the adapter and carbon plate in the first place. Thank you.

Posted (edited)

Hello, I see you sold the wheel and adapter. I'd like to know wher did you buy the adapter and carbon plate in the first place. Thank you.

 

Hi wattie. Yes I sold both. I didn' t buy the adapter from a store or anything like that, you won' t find a 3 hole adapter for sale anywhere, I just did it with the help of a lathe turner. If you search on google you' ll find a good G27 drill pattern template from Derek Speare. Then you' ll need to take the exact hole pattern of the steering wheel you wish to mount on and, from that, with a software like Autocad you can make a precice scale of what the adapter would be. Hope it helps! 

Edited by giuseppepilot86

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.