[WIP] Alfa Romeo 33/2 stradale by tykim - Road/Sport Cars Mods - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Fonte.

While Im learning tecniques to make model and texture racing track, I tried to make a car
This is my first try and it's not even close to be good, but I hope I can get better
I have some problem with the blueprint, I will try to fix and see if I can do it better
if you can give me any advice or reference or good blueprint it would be nice

jW4uRcjvTQ11R_xs.jpg j6zM9P8IkfwGH_xs.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.