[GTR2] Sport Car Challenge v2.49 in arrivo

VELOCIPEDE

SCC v2.49 will be released before Le Mans

I don't think we will get the last few cars fully sorted in the near future, therefore we will release the mod as complete as we can make it and add any further cars as stand-alone add-ons. So the next version of the mod will be released before the 24hr race starts.
Some notes to keep in mind.
1. This mod is NOT compatible with v2.41 or any previous versions of the mod. Many of the cars have been assigned new id numbers. Most have new physics, several new tires have been attempted. File structures have been altered and if you attempt to keep prior versions of the SCC mod, then all sorts of duplications and complications will arise. (another reason to heed note #4)
2. There are completely separate physics for the Le Mans cars. So if you try and run a car that competed at Le Mans at other tracks, you will be at a big disadvantage. Similarly, if you take an ALMS or LMES/LMS car to Le Mans, your tires will overheat quickly.
3. Not all the promised features of v2.5 will be available. Most notable will be the probable absence of the new model for the Courage LC-70 and the LMPc/FLM cars that share that 3d model.
4. The mod will co-exist with other mods, but due to possible conflicts with other driver .rcd files, you would be best served by installing this on a clean version of GTR2.
5. We recommend any of the many garage hacks that allow more rpms's and more gearing changes be installed prior to using the mod. Feels Real steering was also tested several years ago with positive feedback.
6. You should not need to install other mods prior to installing SCC v.249. Every effort has been made to acquire the necessary sounds or auxiliary files certain cars may have depended on.
7. There will be several 'stand-in' cars. I doubt we will ever see certain 3d models for cars like the WF01 or the WR Salini, so we have included skins and certain physics tweeks for chassis like the Radical SR9 that will fill in for the missing cars.
8. Some of the older GT1 cars are also using an incorrect 3d shape (for example short tail Nissans in place of a Long Tail model) but with the correct skin.
I have suffered 3 hard drive failures over the years and I'm sure I have lost some credits, but I will attempt to thank and credit everyone who contributed.
We thank you for your patience.
GTR2 SCC team
fonte NoGrip