FFB settings for Logitech wheels (MOMO) - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

FFB settings for Logitech wheels (MOMO)


Recommended Posts

Guest nesrulz
Posted

Hi,

After all these years of nKP, there are probably final adjustments for Logitech MOMO. Can someone tell me how I set FFB, for best results?
Thanks in advance.

RGDS,
Miroslav

Guest nesrulz
Posted (edited)

Now, my FFB settings is:

adf3ps.png

2d1sd52.png

And in nkpro.ini:

[FORCEFEEDBACK]
HARDMODE=1

Edited by nesrulz
Guest nesrulz
Posted

After a while the steering wheel begins to shake. That's the problem.

Guest nesrulz
Posted (edited)

After a while the steering wheel begins to shake. That's the problem.

Solved. :doh:

2qsaw42.png

nKP n00b...

Edited by nesrulz
  • 3 months later...
Posted

Thank you! I was looking for force feedback settings.

I was getting too much clipping. I had increased the spring effect strength and reduced the FF gain.

Thanks, Walter

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.