[GTR2] - Jarama - Sezione DOWNLOAD - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=5140

File Name: Jarama

File Submitter: Alessandro Pollini

File Submitted: 18 Mar 2013

File Category: Tracks

Author : zwiss

This track had been on my HDD for almost 2 years now.

This track had been converted from rFActor to GTR2 before, by the relatively inexperienced Motorgash. I got permission to improve it, but I decided to start from the original rFactor track, and changed.. almost everything :)

I will work on a V3 with better grandstands and improved pit buildings and track side objects.. but for now.. enjoy!

Click here to download this file

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.