Guest waynegr Posted March 9, 2013 Posted March 9, 2013 (edited) Hi there, Got the trial with the A.C. demo, can play the A.C. but not the NetKar, the below keeps coming up when I try to install. Sorry its small, but that's the only size you can do here, it keeps saying that it can not finish the update, as another program is using it ??? Wayne Edited March 9, 2013 by waynegr
Guest Uff Posted March 9, 2013 Posted March 9, 2013 Unfortunately it really is impossible to see anything from that image. Upload it on http://imgur.com/ and copy here the large thumbnail link.
Guest waynegr Posted March 10, 2013 Posted March 10, 2013 (edited) I keeps saying; a unhandled exception has occurred in your application if you click to continuo the application will ignore this error and attempt to continuo if you click quit the application will close immediately. The possess cannot access the file C;\netkar PRO-nt.exe because its being used by another program. Wayne Edited March 10, 2013 by waynegr
Guest waynegr Posted March 10, 2013 Posted March 10, 2013 Right I will forget the update for now, and just give this a trial run to see if I buy, however I can not even start the car, I race on keyboards and it says to press backbar but nothing ??? Wayne
Guest Uff Posted March 10, 2013 Posted March 10, 2013 Do you have the official demo that you can download from the official website or a cracked version of the simulator?
Guest waynegr Posted March 12, 2013 Posted March 12, 2013 I think the official, as I can play A.C. ok and I paid for it, but just cant seem to start the car with backspace. Wayne
Guest waynegr Posted March 17, 2013 Posted March 17, 2013 So please how do I start the car, which key. Wayne
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now