Alessandro Pollini Posted March 8, 2013 Posted March 8, 2013 File Name: 2012 MontTremblant File Submitter: Alessandro Pollini File Submitted: 08 Mar 2013 File Category: Tracks Author : NeelJ rFactor Version - GT Legends Version Original Track Author: Paul Aimone (aka) Porsche Guy Rfactor conversion By: Bud Lucas and Andy55 Conversion and improvement for GTR2 by Neel Jani This version includes three variants, GP, Chicane & North I thank Bud Lucas kindly allow me to make a modern version of this track for GTR2, GTL, Race07 & Rfactor from version Rfactor St-Jovite, I made this version from my 2012 version MontTremblant 09, and I used video and photos 2012 I fixed assets of error in version 09, made corrections in the land, Stands removed the right of the grid after finding that this is rained since 2006 Adding shadows to objects trees, and reviewed a large number of textures, For the update of the circuit and part of the new objects (3D) One or more textures were created with images of CGTEXTURES.COM. These images can not be redistributed by default, please visit www.cgtextures.com for more information I especially thank the following people First my friend Boblebric author of 3D texture and the new building, My great friend Thierry81 which is dedicated to the AIW of each version for each platform, Luigi for these super Cameras, TheSky for these models 3D Grille lights, entry and exit booths Fred @ ass for these textures of horizon This new version! does not replace the version 09 and does not come into conflict with. Thanks, SimBin for GTR2 SimGarage 3DSIMED Photoshop CS5 Google SketschUp Click here to download this file
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now