[rFactor2] - Lemans 2009 - Sezione DOWNLOAD - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

[rFactor2] - Lemans 2009


Recommended Posts

Posted

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=5108

File Name: Lemans 2009

File Submitter: Alessandro Pollini

File Submitted: 06 Mar 2013

File Category: Tracks

Author : Racem

Thank you for downloading this track. This track was originally converted by Frank55 to GTR2. The track was then historically updated and altered by that longtime modder The Psy, (Psyhcadellic). He contacted me by email and told me that he had been working on this track for a longtime and asked if I could finish it for him for release. I agree knowing him for such along time plus I wanted a good version of Le Mans for GTR2.

Click here to download this file

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.