Guest Cassio Posted March 1, 2013 Posted March 1, 2013 (edited) Hi there. I´m new to Netkar pro, and I´m having a issue with the controller configuration. I´m using a Thrustmaster Ferrari GT Experience wheel, and can assign everything perfectly ( throttle, steering, shift paddles, buttons, etc) except brakes. When I click to assign my brake pedal axis to it´s function, no matter what I do, the brakes are always stuck on 100% on the testing window even if I´m not pressing the pedal, so I can´t move the car. Every other sim I´ve tested everything works fine. Anyone can help me? Thanks a lot. Edited March 1, 2013 by Cassio
Guest bokoboko Posted March 4, 2013 Posted March 4, 2013 Theres no problem with the configuration,it may be ur wheel's problem? Y should try again the configuration wizard. Anyway,in the settings->controller->advanced try this: click brake(on the left) then move ur brake pedal so u can see which bar(on the right) is moving and assign that bar(click assign to that bar). Now click the brake again(on the left) and click the "set min" button under the brake. Now click the brake again(on the left)push ur brake pedal to max and press the "set max" button under the brake. I hope it works.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now